Taylor Elementary Core Beliefs
Taylor Elementary is a safe and accepting school
- A trusting, supportive and culturally enriched environment is essential for student success.
- Our school provides a source of hope and gives students a positive vision of their future.
All students can learn and have the right to learn
- Diversity and individual differences enrich learning.
- All students must respect each others’ right to learn.
- Decisions will always be based on what is best for our students.
Learning requires effort
- Students will be challenged to discover and use their unique skills and talents.
- Students, families, and staff are active participants in education and are encouraged to be lifelong learners.
Partnerships are invaluable
- Strong communication between families and school is vital.
- Parents, teachers, staff, and community are responsible for the well-being and education of our students.