Offering School-based Mental Health Services at Pleasant Run Middle School
Behavioral Health Therapist ~ Autumn Miller, LSW
Care Coordinator ~ Nathan Semancik
Nurse Practitioner ~ Kelly Johnson, APRN, RN
Autumn offers help with:
- Difficult life problems
- Family troubles
- Changing risky behavior
- All types of mental health issues including anxiety,k depression, and ADHD
- Child behavior problems
- And more...
Nathan offers help with:
- Collaborating with parents and school staff
- Connection to community resources and natural supports
- Assistance in managing problem behaviors at home and school
- Practicing and applying new skills at home and school
- Assessing and referring for additional services as neede
- Providing psychoeducation and advocacy
- Crisis support
Kelly Johnson is located at Northwest High School on Thursdays for medication management services.
Talk to your school guidance counselors, or any school staff, about a referral for services or follow the following link: The Children's Home Referral
The Children's Home of Cincinnati is making a difference every day. We have been improving the lives of children for 150 years.