The following dress code is board approved for all students for the 2019/2020 school year.
1. Clothing and accessories that could be interpreted as promoting hate or communicating a negative, profane, or vulgar message are not permitted. Additionally, jewelry and accessories that pose a safety concern for the student or others are not acceptable.
2. Undergarments should not be visible. Tops that expose the midriff or chest, tank tops, mesh tops, and shirts with no sleeves are not acceptable. Pants, shorts and skirts must be worn at the waist level.
3. No head coverings (hats, bandanas, hoods, etc.), or gloves should be worn during the school day.
4. No oversized coats are permitted during the school day.
5. Shorts, skirts, and dresses should reach to a length of mid-thigh or lower and not be overly revealing.
6. Footwear should be safe for the learning environment.
***Exceptions to these dress code items for religious reasons should be brought to administration at the beginning of the school year by parents and will require written documentation.