We are happy to serve our NWLSD students delicious & nutritious breakfasts and lunches during the days they are in attendance at school. We will also offer breakfast & lunch to go for those who have chosen to learn virtually and to all pre-k students. Beginning July 1, 2021 the NWLSD Food Service Department will serve free meals to all children, through June 30, 2022. NWLSD’s funding to offer free meals is through the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service.
Meal pickup is scheduled for Thursdays from 12:30pm – 1:30pm at Colerain Middle School. Please use the entrance off of Poole in between Colerain Elementary & Colerain Middle, hug Colerain Middle School’s building structure, pick up the meals at the garage door on the side of the building and precede around the side of Colerain Middle to exit back onto Poole. Please complete the Northwest Online School Meal Service Form document by Monday at 12:00pm weekly if you are interested in meals to take home. In order to receive the meals, you will need to provide the student’s ID number. Each weekly package will include:
· 5 breakfasts including fruit and/or fruit juice
· 5 lunches including milk, fruit and/or vegetable
· Heating, Prep and Storage instructions
Additional Safety Information:
- As families arrive at the distribution locations, we ask that families remain in their vehicles. In order to maintain proper social distancing guidelines, food packages will be placed in the trunk of each vehicle.
- If you do not have a vehicle and need to walk, we ask that you maintain the proper social distancing guideline of 6 feet. It is extremely important that everyone adheres to these mandatory guidelines.
Although all meals will be free, we STRONGLY encourage parents and guardians to fill out the free & reduced application found here www.payschoolscentral.com in order to determine whether you qualify for school instructional fee waivers and/or the P-EBT cards.