Northwest High School News


Report Cards Available on Progress Book

Posted on: June 2, 2018

Progress Book is an online program Northwest High School uses to give parents/guardians access to their child’s academic progress throughout the year.  We encourage families to review their child’s grades often to stay informed of their academic progress. You can also view your child’s schedule, attendance information, fees, and past interim/report cards.

Historically, we have sent progress reports and report cards home with your child at the end of every quarter and mailed your child’s 4th quarter report card home.  With today’s technology, we are able to load interim reports and report cards electronically into Progress Book.  

Report cards for 4th quarter are now available tomorrow for parents to view.

Thank you in advance for helping Northwest High School move towards an environmentally and budget friendly method of communication.  If you would like to request a paper copy, please contact Lisa Hunt at or 513-742-7106 for assistance.

To access your Progress Book Account, please follow the steps below.

Steps for logging in:

  1. Go to

  2. Click the “Progress Book” link towards the bottom of the page

  3. Choose NWLSD

  4. Enter your username and password
    *If you’ve forgotten your username and password, there is a link to retrieve it using your personal email address

After logging in, to view your child’s report card, click “Report Card” on the left-hand side.  You will be able to select NHS Report Card from the report card drop down box. If you would like a printer friendly version, click “View Paper Report Card”.

Note:  If this is your first time logging in, you will need to click “Sign Up” and create a user name and password.  A Registration Key is needed. To obtain the Registration Key, you may complete the online Account Assistance Form or you may contact Lisa Hunt at   

If you need help signing up your new account, please be sure to read the ParentAccess FAQ first.  If you need further assistance, please complete our online Account Assistance Form and the building will return your request.