Northwest Local School District is looking for businesses and organizations that are interested in partnering with our school district in order to build, grow and prepare our current PreK-12th grade students to be future leaders!
We’re looking for businesses/organizations that can partner with our district in various ways that include but are limited to providing: career presentations, hands-on learning opportunities, sharing information about real-world skills, broadening our student’s understanding by sharing information about your career expertise, participating in career fairs, providing students the opportunity to participate in internships and co-ops, and so much more! We're looking for businesses to partner with in all levels of education: preschool, elementary, middle and in high school, and we're looking for a variety of businesses from various career fields.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for your organization/business, please sign up today, by clicking the link below! We plan to reach out to organizations immediately in order to put plans in place for the 2022-2023 school year.
Here are a few benefits businesses/organizations may be able to take away from the experience:
- Support of students and educational initiatives
- Collaboration with schools on programs and events
- Assist in cultivating quality employees now and for the future
- Opportunity for businesses to provide community service
- Publicity for your businesses or organization
- Positive public relations - mentioned in district publications and on the website
- Satisfaction in knowing you’re making a difference in the lives of our students!