As always, the safety and well-being of our students and staff come first. Please reread the procedures below as a reminder of our policies and procedures.
- All visitors must register at the front office. You must sign in and have a visitor badge to be in the building.
- If visiting a teacher, call ahead and arrange a convenient time for a conference.
- No one may enter a classroom without prior office approval and teacher notification.
- Use only the main entrance to the building. All other doors will be locked and you may only exit from them.
- Children are not to arrive to school before 8:45 a.m., and should be picked up no later than 3:45 p.m.
- Please allow your child to walk to their classroom by themselves in the morning.
- We will not allow a child to go home with another adult unless the parent or guardian gives written permission.
- If at any time during the day you need a change in dismissal for your child, notification in writing (email or fax) is REQUIRED BEFORE 3:15pm.
- We will make one announcement at the end of the day for any dismissal changes.
- Please do not make phone calls to the office with last minute dismissal changes. Changes are REQUIRED BEFORE 3:15pm.
- If you call during the day to speak with a teacher we can put you through to their email.
Your compliance to these procedures will help them become routine for everyone and ensure a safe environment for our students and staff.