The Centralized Enrollment Office is located at the Northwest Educational Service Center, 3310 Compton Road. Office Hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. We are closed from 12 :00 to 1:00 for lunch. You can reach us at 513-522-6700 x7.Staff
Matt Piening - Enrollment and Attendance Supervisor
Detective Dean Doerflein - District Security & Safety Officer
Donna Parkinson - Office Personnel
Kerri Lovelace-Brown - Office Personnel
Kathy Moore - Office Personnel
Detective Chris Cullman - Truancy/Attendance/Residency Officer
You can order a copy of your birth certificate from the Hamilton County Public Health by clicking the link below. Please note that all first-time kindergartners will need to have an ORIGINAL birth certificate.Hamilton County Public Health
Intra-District Transfer Applications
2020-2021 Intra-District Transfer Applications are now available. The application process for the 2020-2021 school year is available in electronic format beginning April 26th and must be received electronically in this format by 11:59 p.m.on May 15th. Please click the link to fill out your student's application: Intra-District Transfer Application
We are currently enrolling students K-12 for the 2020/2021 School Year.
In the interests of public safety and in conjunction with the orders of the Governor’s office, we are asking that no more than 2 adults attend the appointment. No children will be permitted in the enrollment center in an effort to maintain social distancing guideline. No walk-ins will be permitted. We also ask that if you have a face mask, that you wear it during your appointment. We are taking all precautions we can to provide you and our staff with a safe environment to meet in person to finalize the enrollment of your child(ren).
Please read this page in it's entirety before enrolling!
This office is a one-stop location for your enrollment needs. New students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 will be enrolled at this location. Paper packets will no longer be accepted as we have implemented ONLINE pre-registration. Parents can access Enrollment Forms by clicking on the link above. Parents wishing to enroll in Pre-School need to call the Houston Early Learning Center at 513-385-8000 to get information on how to complete an enrollment.
Note that your student will not be enrolled until ALL of the documents and forms listed below are received.
What to bring with you to enroll a student (items in bold are required):
- Completed Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian Current Photo ID
- Name and Address of previous school
- Birth Certificate - required for all students. An ORIGINAL birth certificate is required for all Kindergarten students and students enrolling in an Ohio school for the first time. (Kindergarten students must be 5 by September 30, 2020)
- Proof of Custody - proof of marriage, Custody agreement/court order if separated or divorced, court-ordered guardianship if student resides with someone other than biological parent, GPOA.
- Proof of Residency - business mail (delivered by USPS within last 30 days) for homeowners. Current commercial lease if renting from a company. If renting private property, current notarized residency affidavit with owners' proof attached and current business mail (delivered by USPS within last 30 days) in the name of the parent/guardian. No online document accepted for proof of residency! (Please refer to the checklist at the end of the online registration for specific document required.)
- Current report card for grades 1-9.
- Transcript and/or current schedule from previous school is mandatory for 10th, 11th and 12th graders.
- Health Records received from the previous school will be reviewed to keep within the guidelines for school enrollment.
- Copy of the most recent IEP, MFE/ETR or 504 Plan (If applicable)