513-522-6700 ext 7
Matt Piening - Enrollment and Attendance Supervisor
Detective Dean Doerflein - District Security & Safety Officer
Donna Parkinson - Office Personnel
Kerri Lovelace-Brown - Office Personnel
Kathy Moore - Office Personnel
Detective Chris Cullman - Truancy/Attendance/Residency Officer
You can order a copy of your birth certificate from the Hamilton County Public Health by clicking the link below. Please note that all first-time kindergartners will need to have an ORIGINAL birth certificate.Hamilton County Public Health
The Centralized Enrollment Office is located at the Northwest Educational Service Center, 3310 Compton Road. Office Hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. You can reach us at 513-522-6700 x7.
This office is a one-stop location for your enrollment needs. New students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 will be enrolled at this location. Effective April 10, 2017 paper packets will no longer be accepted as we have implemented ONLINE pre-registration. Parents can access Enrollment Forms by clicking on the link to the left. Parents wishing to enroll in Pre-School need to call the Houston Early Learning Center at 513-385-8000 to get information on how to complete an enrollment.
What to bring with you to enroll a student (items in bold are required):
- Completed Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian Current Photo ID
- Name and Address of previous school
- Birth Certificate - required for all students. An ORIGINAL birth certificate is required for all Kindergarten students and students enrolling in an Ohio school for the first time. (Kindergarten students must be 5 by September 30, 2019)
- Proof of Custody - proof of marriage, court custody papers, or court filing (Please refer to the checklist at the end of the online registration for specific documents required.)
- Proof of Residency - business mail (delivered by USPS within last 30 days) for homeowners. Current commercial lease if renting from a company. If renting residential property, current notarized residency affidavit with owners' proof attached and current business mail (delivered by USPS within last 30 days) in the name of the parent/guardian. No online document accepted for proof of residency! (Please refer to the checklist at the end of the online registration for specific document required.)
- Health Records received from the previous school will be reviewed to keep within the guidelines for school enrollment.
- Copy of the most recent IEP, MFE/ETR or 504 Plan (If applicable)
A schedule, transcript and/or current grades from previous school will help the enrollment process to be completed more quickly.
Welcome to the Northwest Local School District!