Please view the document below for information about the 2021-2022 testing dates and to see when the ACT will be offered at Northwest High School.
ACT Testing Dates
Northwest High School typically offers the ACT in October, December, April, & June. Since we have no control over who we test we recommend students register early in order to secure a spot at the Northwest site. While students may take the test as many times as they wish, we recommend that our students take the test in the spring of their junior year and fall of their senior year. When you register for the test you will need the following codes:
Northwest High School (home school): 361056
Northwest High School ACT test site: 234210* For more ACT information & registration visit: www.actstudent.org
Registration: TBA Late registrations will not be accepted.
Cost: $95 per exam
$53 per exam (Students who qualify for free and reduced lunch)
*ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE THROUGH EZ-PAY ONCE REGISTRATION OPENS
Test Dates: May (Please see your AP Bulletin for exact dates)
Test Times: All morning tests will start at 7:30am, Afternoon tests will start at 11:30. Students need to be in attendance at least 15 minutes before the start of the test.
What to Bring to the Exam:
- Several SHARPENED #2 Pencils. *Mechanical pencils are not allowed.
- 2-3 pens with Black or Dark Blue Ink
- A watch that does not have internet access, does not beep, and does not have an alarm.
- Up to 2 approved calculators with necessary capabilities if you are taking AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Physics, or AP Statistics.
- A ruler or straight edge if you are taking AP Physics.
What NOT to bring to the Exam:
- Cell Phone or any electronic equipment
- School materials (including books, notes, folders, and dictionaries)
- Watches that beep or have alarms
- Clothing with subject related information
TIPS for Test Day:
- Arrive on time! Once testing begins, you will not be permitted to enter.
- Eat a good healthy breakfast and lunch. Testing will take up to 3 ½ hours.
- If you have 2 tests in one day, be sure to pack a lunch! There will be limited time between the tests.
- BRING A SNACK for break time. It needs to be kept in your book bag on the floor during testing. This should be a quick and easy snack….break is only 10 minutes.
- Wear comfortable, school appropriate clothing.
- Afternoon testing will go beyond the school day. Be sure to arrange transportation and let coaches and after school activities advisors know that you will be late on testing day.
- You must remain in the testing room until all testing is complete. Be sure to use time wisely and DO NOT RUSH.
For questions regarding the AP Exam, please contact Brittany Summers at 742-7108 or [email protected]