Dear Parents or Guardians,
Summer meals for kids are available for pick-up all summer long (beginning 5/27/21 through 8/12/21) at Taylor Elementary & Struble Elementary School! Menus can be found at https://www.myschoolmenus.com/instance/752/district/753. Stop by every Thursday from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM at one of the below locations:
3173 Springdale Rd 45251
- Struble Elementary School
2760 Jonrose Ave 45239
Grabbing a summer meal not only saves you time and money spent grocery shopping and meal prepping; it also helps our school and community get back on its feet. Please know that students who receive P-EBT food benefits can also still pick up grab-n-go summer meals!
Summer Meals Program Details:
- Meals are free for children and teens ages 18 and under.
- No application or registration is required!
- Parents and/or guardians can pick up meals on their kids’ behalf.
- The meals served follow USDA nutrition guidelines.
Please contact the Food Service Department at 513-522-6700 with questions. Have a safe and healthy summer!